If you’re a property investor navigating the world of property management for the first time, it can be a daunting experience. Here’s what you need to know:
Property management companies do the brunt of the heavy lifting for landlords by managing tenant relations and other property responsibilities. That said, not all companies offer the same set of services. Specifically, there are various benefits that come with working with our property management company:
- Streamlined tenant relations
- Tenant pre-screenings for careful tenant selection
- Marketing to promote your property
- Thorough research to help you establish fair rent pricing
- 24/7 availability & support
- We don’t outsource work like our competitors & always know who is in your property
- Our team of maintenance providers help you maintain your investment property
We maintain a thorough tenant selection process to make sure you get a great tenant:
- All tenants are pre-screened
- They are required to complete our tenant applications and must provide photo ID, proof of employment and a credit bureau report
- We contact their previous landlords.
- We speak with their employers
We have a database of trustworthy maintenance providers, including cleaners, painters, plumbers, contractors, and general repair tradespeople. We are available 24/7, including weekends and holidays. If something goes wrong, we’ll provide your tenant with 24 hours notice and enter to inspect the unit. Our in-house handyman services ensure quality control and competitive pricing. Unlike our competitors who outsource work, we know who is working on your property. We know that our handymen are bonded, insured, reliable, and will treat your tenants with respect.
You’ll receive monthly invoices through our accounting system that will be deposited directly into any Canadian banking institution. We pay our landlords quicker than our competitors, as we process payments more than a week ahead of the others.
When you work with us, we do the research for you. Because we specialize in rental properties and you can be confident that we know the real estate market. We pull recent properties leased in your building or neighbourhood and use that data to ensure we are charging market value for a home.
While some property management companies hide fees, create fake reviews, and are hard to get in touch with, we pride ourselves in our transparency. We offer upfront prices free of surprise fees, have reviews from real customers, and offer 24/7 support so that you can always get in touch with someone who can help you.
You can call us at 519-944-7368 or email us with any of your inquiries or needs, and we will get back to you to walk you through our rental and rental management process.