First, let’s get to know each other. You can get started with Property Hunters in one of two ways:
- If you’d like to learn more about our services, simply link to Services. Here you will find our leasing and property management systems with details, fees and testimonials from our landlords.
- If you’re ready to rent your property, take advantage to get a quote for your investment property.
Our office will contact you to answer any questions and send the contract. After you’ve signed the contract we can walk you through the next steps in the process to place your property in our management program. We’re very proud of what we do at Property Hunters. For over 15 years we’ve been providing the very best in property management. We look forward to working with you!
The Management Agreement
We will e-mail the completed document to you for signature along with the other materials necessary to engage our services. Once we receive the signed Agreement from you, along with $350.00 to establish your reserve fund account, we go to work for you right away.
When you sign the agreement you immediately accomplish several things:
- You create a legal agency relationship between yourself and Property Hunters. This means you give us permission to sign leases on your behalf.
- You give us the authority to list your property whenever we need to find a tenant.
- You turn your property into a business.
- You take the first step toward the peace of mind that you will enjoy after hiring professional property management for your investment.